Big W has just announced that it will be offering every child a FREE book for the next 12 weeks - and you don't have buy anything to get one.
The Scholastic classic picture books are all geared towards younger readers, and there will be a new title to collect each week for 12 consecutive weeks - that's a lot of free books!
To get your hands on them, all you need to do is head to your local Big W store and ask staff at the entrance for your free book. Once book is allowed per child.
There are some brilliant titles lined up for this offer, including May Gibbs classics, and hilarious rhyming reads by P. Crumble that will have the kids (and parents) in stitches.
Here's the lineup:
- Week 1: Starting 21st February - Hush Little Possum
- Week 2: Starting 28th February - 10 Silly Wombats
- Week 3: Starting 7th March - If You're Happy and You Know it
- Week 4: Starting 14th March - There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Mozzie
- Week 5: Starting 21st March - May Gibbs Tales From the Bush
- Week 6: Starting 28th March - The Bear Went Over the Mountain
- Week 7: Starting 4th April - The Wheels on the Ute Go Round and Round
- Week 8: Starting 11th April - Tortoise and the Hair
- Week 9: Starting 18th April - There was an Old Bloke Who Swallowed a Chook
- Week 10: Starting 25th April - Hokey Pokey
- Week 11: Starting 2nd May - 10 Hooting Owls
- Week 12: Starting 9th May - May Gibbs Tales from the Gum Tree
This exciting promotion is part of Big W's commitment to making books accessible to all Australian families, and it certainly gets the two thumbs up from us.
Free books will be available from Thursday 21st February in Big W stores around the Australia, but not online. The final week will commence on 9th May, 2019.
For the older readers, Big W also happens to be the place the find the cheapest new-release fiction in the country. In fact, you can save at least 35% off the top 100 sellers every single day, and all book orders ship for just $3.90. Sometimes a Big W promo code can help you save even more!