No Excuse Not to Lose Weight with Weight Watchers' "50% off 3 Month Plan" Deal
With the summer and beachwear on their way, this weight loss bargain by Weight Watchers couldn’t have come at a better time. Whether you're looking to shed a few kilo's or you have even bigger goals in mind, don't miss this 50% off promo from the most popular weight loss program in the world.
Losing weight isn't the only great thing about this offer though, as it looks like it's one of the strongest promotions they've run for a while in terms of the discount you'll be getting too. Choose 1 of 4 different plans to suit your pocket and body weight goals for only half the usual price with this limited time offer.
Time to slim down that waistline whilst keeping your wallet fatter (with cash). With this promo you'll get 50% off when choosing one of the 3 month plans as well as not having to pay any joining fees either. This mean you'll be saving anywhere between $87.95 up to $177.95 off the usual cost of signing up:
Firstly, you need to decide which plan is most suitable for you. The more engagement you'd like during your program to help you achieve your weight loss goals, the higher the cost of course. Pick the plan which you feel will realistically help you achieve these goals, and since there's a discount available you should be able to afford to opt for one of the more expensive ones. Choose between the Online Coaching, Group Coaching, Phone Coaching and 1 on 1 Coaching plans. Although a big part of the company is to motivate you and incentivise you to lose weight, its not all tough love, because the company also adds a huge amount of value to its offering by giving you the following:
- Recipes and meal ideas
- Customised fitness plans
- Live coaching 7-days a week
- Learn the program videos
- Proven ProPoints system
- Online tools and mobile tracking app
- An online community
- Weekly support emails
Now, before you select a plan, it's worth considering what you want to achieve from the experience. If you're part of the younger generation you may benefit more from the virtual support provided via their mobile app, thousands of online recipes and in-app cheat sheets (Online Coaching Plan). Others may prefer a plan that more follows the original concept of sharing your struggles and progress within the Weight Watchers community at weekly meetings (Group Coaching). Whatever experience you are looking for, make sure you read about each individual group coaching synopsis to understand which course is right for you - and your wallet.
In line with weight loss, I have also compiled a list of things that Weight Watchers have taught us over the years that Buckscoop have written about it. First and foremost it's very important to work out, eat more healthily but in the form of smaller sized portions and of course do all of this more often. Their points system is very effective in helping you keep track of your daily consumption, for example using their 1-point snack ideas. Their tips around eating snacks also say to eat at home, not only it it much more cost effective but you can also manage how much money you spend and what the contents of the food are. Ideally, don’t snack just because you’re bored and don’t eat at night as the body stores this as fat more easily.
Many of the Weight Watcher meals are accessible via Pinterest which can help you visualise what each meal will look like. Here are some of my favourites that don’t cost much to produce either:
- Steak sandwich with pickled onion and herb aioli
- Cherry-port glazed pork tenderloin
- Banana bread with chocolate glaze
- Cherry, chicken, pecan barley salad
- Greek chicken wraps
Working out is fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, a very important part of losing weight. Laziness won’t give you the results you’re looking for here. But, it doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are a few ideas that you can try whilst at work or by applying them to your daily routine.
- Try to walk at least 45 minutes per day.
- Walk upstairs rather than taking the elevator.
- Try to get up from your desk every hour and walk around.
- Drink plenty of water (not fizzy drinks).
- Snack on spicy food to increase your metabolism.
- Get a good nights sleep.
Below are some of the Don’ts that you should try to avoid if you want to lost weight successfully.
- Don’t starve yourself or skip meals because the next meal your body gets it will store as fat, because it doesn’t know when the next meal is coming.
- Don’t use excuses – You’ve just spent money on a weight loss program, look after your pocket and commit to the program. You do have time, you do have the energy and you do care about losing weight.
- Don’t give up – Losing weight is tough and it might cost a little extra at the beginning to learn what’s right for you, but the end result is of far greater importance to your overall health, figure and also your wallet.
In the past I have used a few of these motivational quotes to keep me inspired:
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” –Wayne Dyer.
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react.” Dennis P. Kimbro
- “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” William Faulkner
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” Joe Girard.