Jetts Fitness - Discount
Jetts run a franchise arrangements of 89 small 24 hours gyms around the Australia. Typically the neighbourhood-based gyms have modern treadmills, TVs, "machines" and dumbbells. Other than that, very little free weights. Ideal if you are a shift worker or like to workout late at night or the early hours of the morning (if you can't sleep!).
Web site pricing is (at 21/1/11)
Initiation fee $99 + Card fee $29
Fortnight $21.95 +$1.50 (direct debit fee)
Lump sum per year $468 (PIA=paid in advance)
Individual per year = $596 (PIA) or by fortnightly installments $737.70
Fortnight $17.95 + $1.50 credit card fee per transaction
Lump sum per year $348
Family Individual per year = $476 (lump sum) or by fortnightly installments $633.70
1) Despite the wording on the web site you do need to sign a contract to join the gym.
2) Discount $50 initiation fee for January 2011. To quality for the Family Membership all you need to do is to mention that you have a "friend" who also goes to the same branch of the gym. You could always ask someone who is entering or leaving the gym. It's worth an additional $120 discount !
3) Your membership drops to the Family rate after 12 months.
4) You can place your membership on hold for up to a maximum of 3 months per year
5) Recipricol memberships with other Jetts gyms around the country, just swipe your card to enter
6) You can "sel/transferl" your membership - the new member must pay a $29 card fee.
7) A customised gym program incurrs an extra cost
TOPICS: Health and Beauty