If you've potty trained a child before, you'll know that it can be very messy and stressful. Some kids just get it, other's take a while - and the "accidents" can be plentiful! This brilliant My Size Potty looks just like a real toilet, and I'm guessing it's going to make training that little bit easier. You can buy it in traditional white or the new-release pink version.
Here's where you can find the Summer Infant My Size Potty in Australia:
- Amazon Australia: Summer Infant My Size Potty WHITE $55.94 delivered
- Motherworld eBay Store: Summer Infant My Size Potty WHITE $50.15 + postage
- Catch: Summer Infant My Size Potty PINK $37.23 + postage
- Catch: Summer Infant My Size Potty WHITE $47.99 + postage
- Baby Bunting: Summer Infant My Size Potty WHITE $59.99 + postage
- Baby Bunting: Summer Infant My Size Potty PINK $59.99 + postage
What makes this one of the most popular potties around is that it's just like a regular toilet - only a teeny-tiny version! It has a flip-up seat, real flushing sounds, a clip-on splash guard for boys, and it even has a compartment for wipes or toilet paper. It's totally adorable, and helps get kids familiar with regular toilet habits.