eBay Plus is a feature-packed membership program for eBay Australia, which just launched in June. Shoppers stand to benefit from free delivery, free returns, exclusive offers and bonus flybuys points for an annual fee of $49, but with a 90-day free trial.
The membership package got the jump on Amazon Prime by just a few weeks, but is still the more affordable marketplace membership package in Australia.
Following Germany, Australia is the second country to have eBay Plus.
What is eBay Plus?
eBay Plus is a membership package offered by eBay Australia that benefits shoppers with perks such as free shipping and returns. It's a package paid annually, and anyone can join.
How much does eBay Plus cost?
The regular annual cost is $49, you can currently a FREE trial for 90 days.
What do you get with eBay Plus?
- Free delivery on 15 million eligible eBay Plus items (excludes express or international post).
- Free returns, with postage label provided.
- Earn double flybuys points on eBay Plus products (exclusions apply).
- Access to exclusive buying and selling offers such as discount vouchers and reduced selling fees.
- Premium customer service, with a dedication eBay Plus team ready to help when you need it.
Does eBay Plus apply to all products on eBay?
No. eBay Plus benefits will apply only to eligible items marked with the eBay Plus logo. There are millions of eligible products available, with big-name sellers like Myer, Target and Officeworks involved, to name just a few.
You will be able to refine your product search to just eBay Plus items by selecting the eBay Plus filter on the left sidebar.
How to join eBay Plus
It's easy. Just head over the the eBay Plus sign-up page, register your details and you're good to go.