In this handy guide, you'll find Sephora Australia sale dates for the entire year, as well as some juicy insights into the discounts you can expect to find at big annual sales events like Black Friday and Boxing Day.
Sephora has an international reputation for being the place to find the biggest beauty brands, including the much-loved Sephora Collection.
If you love Sephora products, and live for a bargain, bookmark this complete beauty guide so that you know the best times to shop - and save!
Current Sales at Sephora Australia
For fast access to the current sale events at Sephora Australia, click on the links below.
- Sephora Private Sale: 20% off for BLACK & GOLD members
- 10% off for new Beauty Pass members with code ONLINE10
- Up to 50% off select sale items
Sephora Sale Dates
- Sephora Australia Private Sales (Members)- May & September 2018
- Sephora Mid-Year Sale - June 2018
- Sephora Australia Halloween Frenzy - October 2018
- Sephora Australia Black Friday Sale - November 2018
- Sephora Australia Cyber Monday Sale - November 2018
- Sephora Australia Boxing Day Sale - December 2018
Sephora Promo Code
Sephora Australia uses discount codes (or "promo codes") often, and it's a great way to save even more on your purchases.
Ensure you keep tabs on our Sephora coupons page to stay up to date with all current codes. Click for current Sephora Australia promo codes.
Sephora Private Sale (Members)
Upcoming Sale: May 2019
The Sephora Private Sale is also referred to as the "Sephora Black & Gold Sale" as it's only open to Sephora Beauty Pass members of the Black and Gold levels.
(At Sephora, the more you spend, the higher your membership level; Black members spend in excess of $300 per year, and Gold members spend over $1500 per year.)
In September 2018, the Sephora Private Sale involved 20% off (with codes), plus there was an opportunity for Gold Members to score a FREE laptop case worth over $120!
You can shop the sale online, in store or via the Sephora app.
Sephora Mid-Year Sale
Upcoming Sale: June 2019
The mid-year sale is a massive event that spans weeks at Sephora. Offers usually start at around 30% off (select items only), but towards the end of the sale, expect to see at least half-price of many items.
The 2018 mid-year sale began with 30% off select products in mid-June, and progressed to 50% off select products by early July - which goes to show that sometimes patience is a virtue!
Sephora Halloween Frenzy Sale (App)
Upcoming Sales: late October, 2018
The 2017 Sephora Halloween Frenzy Sale was a spend-and-save sale that ran for 48 hours only:
- 30% Off $50 or more
- 40% off $150 or more
- 60% off $300 or more
Sephora Black Friday Sale
Upcoming Sale: 23rd November, 2018
Sephora's Black Friday deals are usually kept under wraps until the event kicks off. Last year we saw Sephora Australia offer 15% off sitewide for 24 hours only.
At Sephora Black Friday events always kick off at midnight on Black Friday, so this is a sale you'll need to stay awake for if you want to snaffle those popular items before they sell out - which they do!
Sephora Cyber Monday Sale
Upcoming Sale: 26th November, 2018
Last year Sephora Australia carried over its Black Friday discount of 15% off sitewide to Cyber Monday. We're expecting to see the same thing happen this year.
Sephora Boxing Day Sale
Upcoming Sale: 26th December, 2018
This sale event is also called the Sephora End-Of-Season Sale, and traditionally commences before Christmas and runs throughout the first week of January.
This sale tends not to apply sitewide, but rather to a select group of products, and the best discount is usually 30%.
Free Samples at Sephora
Did you know you can score free samples at Sephora? 'Tis true, and it's as simple as choosing what you want at the checkout!
- If you spend less than $150, you'll have a specifically curated selection of small samples to choose from.
- If you spend over $150, you will receive a premium beauty sample. These tend to be bigger and worth more.
(Note, samples aren't available during some sale periods.)
Here's some very good news for beauty fans who don't want to pay for their goodies in one hit: Sephora accepts Afterpay!
What is Afterpay?
It's a method of paying for products (in store and online) in four equal instalments over an eight-week period. Better still, there are no interest fees at all! Read more on Afterpay here.
Sephora Australia Shopping Tips:
- Get free shipping at Sephora! Bundle your purchases so that you spend at least $55, and score free freight around Australia. Orders under $55 will ship for $5.
- Check out Sephora "weekly specials" often. Perks include free gifts, samples and flash deals! It's a good idea to check this section out before you start shopping online, that way you know what you're entitled to for various spends.
- Sign up to Sephora Beauty Pass to earn rewards! Beauty Pass is Sephora's multi-tiered membership program that enables you to earn points as you shop. The premise is simple: spend more, earn more points, and redeem more rewards!
- Shop during sale periods and save. By following our Sephora Australia sales guide above, you're much more likely to be able to save on your essentials.
- Follow Sephora on social media for flash sales and product news. Sephora's Facebook and Instagram accounts are both packed with information about new releases and current sale events. You'll also find information there about in-store promotions.
- Use the "waitlist" feature to know when an item returns to stock. Popular items sell constantly at Sephora, so make sure you use the waitlist feature on each out-of-stock product. You'll get an email notifying you the day it returns.
Are you a beauty fan? When's your favourite time to shop at Sephora? Leave us a comment!