To help you save money, score free products and earn points while you shop, we've put together a complete guide of the best loyalty programs in Australia for 2018.
Loyalty programs can be an excellent way to score savings or freebies while we shop, and more and more Australian stores seem to be offering programs to shoppers each year. So, which are the best? Read on for the programs you need to know about in 2018.
Kids' Loyalty Programs Australia
- Smiggle VIP Club - get a stamp (or more) for each purchase you make; when you card is fully stamped, you get to choose a free gift. You also get a birthday treat and regular Smiggle updates. Free to join.
- Toys R Us VIP Club - earn points for every dollar spent at Toys R Us or Babies R Us. Once you reach 500 points, you can redeem them for money off your next shop! But, the best perk of the Toys R Us VIP Club is the incredible discounts on select products each weeks - sometimes up to 50% off! Free to join.
- Kidstuff Rewards - earn one point for every dollar spent on eligible toy products; once you reach 200 points, you'll receive a $10 discount to use in store. Free to join.
Health & Beauty Loyalty Programs Australia
- Priceline Sister Club - dollar figures are loaded onto your card each quarter when you earn over 100 points; the higher your points, the higher the rewards. You also get birthday credit each year, and invitations to loads of exclusives. Free to join.
- Nourished Life Club - the more you spend, the more points and free gifts you gather. Members also enjoy free shipping. Free to join.
- Sephora Beauty Pass - earn points for every dollar spent, and instantly receive 50 points when you sign up. Get members exclusives and access to seasonal promotions. Free to join.
Department Store Loyalty Programs Australia
- Myer One - members get access to exclusive events and every dollar spent converts to two shopping credits. Emporium magazine is free with any purchase. Free to join.
Marketplace Loyalty Programs Australia
- Club Catch - get exclusive pricing, access to some of the most popular products, and free shipping over $50. $6.95 per month or $69 per year.
Grocery Loyalty Programs Australia
- Flybuys - points can be earned at any Coles, Kmart, Target and Liquorland store in Australia, as well as several other retail outlets. Redeem them at the Flybuys Rewards Shop, Flybuys Travel Shop, or convert them to credit for money off your next shop. (2000 points equates to $10 credit.) Free to join.
- Woolworths Rewards - points can be earned at Woolworths supermarkets, BWS or Caltex service stations. Get $10 credit for every 2000 points, and four cents discount per litre at Caltex with spends over $30. Free to join.
- Dan Murphy's Club - members receive great discounts on liquor as well as access to exclusive events and competitions. Free to join.
Home & Furniture Loyalty Programs Australia
- Spotlight VIP Club - members receive member-only discounts, access to exclusive sales events, and early sales alerts. Free to join.
- Adairs Linen Lovers - 10% off all full-price items all the time, 5% off sale items and a $20 welcome credit upon joining (for use over $50). Linen Lovers in Australia also get FREE SHIPPING for all items excluding furniture, bulky items and gift cards. $19.95 for two years.
- IKEA Family Club - save on a huge number of IKEA products - and food! There is also an extended returns policy for members, and access to exclusive events. Free to join.
- Kikki K Club - receive a welcome voucher on joining, get free birthday treats and get access to exclusive events. Free to join.
- General Trader Rewards - members can earn one point for every dollar spent at General Trader. Once you reach 750 points, you receive a $25 gift voucher. Free to join.
- Petbarn Friends For Life Rewards - earn points with every dollar spent at Petbarn to put towards future purchases. Members also score great offers like free dog walks and washes! Free to join.
Fashion Loyalty Programs Australia
- Bonds & Me Loyalty Program - get 20% off all full-priced items at Bonds. You'll need to be a Bonds member first, then you can upgrade to the Bonds & Me Loyalty program. Free to join.
- Cotton On Perks - for each dollar spent on any of the Cotton On brands, you earn one point. Once you reach 100 points, you'll get a $10 gift voucher! You also receive birthday treats and exclusive previews. Free to join.
- Jeanswest Rewards: 5% - 15% off full-priced items depending on your level of annual spend. Free to join.
- Country Road/Trenery Cardholder Program - receive welcome, birthday and anniversary vouchers as well as Spend & Save offers and exclusive previews. Free to join.
- ASOS Premier Delivery Program - get unlimited free shipping returns with no minimum spend. $39 per year.
Entertainment Loyalty Programs Australia
- Cinebuzz Rewards - earn points for every movie you see, and every seventh movie is FREE! You can bonus points for booking online, and members can get access to exclusive screenings. Free to join.
- Hoyts Rewards - earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points with your spend. Members also get discounts on movies of the week, member only pricing, and exclusive screenings. Bronze level is free to join, Silver is $13 per year OR 2600 Qantas points.
Travel Loyalty Programs Australia
- Qantas Frequent Flyer - earn Qantas points from flights with Qantas and partner airlines, as well as various shopping outlets and credit cards. $89.50 to join.
- Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer - earn on Virgin Australia flights, everyday purchases, credit cards and online shopping. Free to join.
- Emirates Skywards Rewards - earn points to spend on flights (includes partner airlines), upgrades and goods. Free to join.
- Etihad Guest Program - earn points on Etihad flights to put towards flights or shopping experiences. Free to join.
Did we miss any? Let us know of any fabulous loyalty programs you're loving in the comments below!