RECALL: Rafferty's Garden Happy Tummies Vegetable Risotto 8M+
A very important recall has been issued for Rafferty's Garden Happy Tummies (with prebiotic fibre) Vegetable Risotto due to the possibility the pouch may contain GLASS.
According to Product Recalls Australia, two batches of Arborio rice used in the making of the Vegetable Risotto may contain glass. Rafferty's Garden has advised that the risk only applies to the Vegetable Risotto product.
Rafferty's Garden Happy Tummies Vegetable Risotto 8 Months +
10th - 12th August, 2018
- NSW: Coles, Sigma Healthcare, Big W, IGA
- Queensland: Coles, Sigma Healthcare, IGA
- Victoria: Coles, Woolworths, Sigma Healthcare, IGA
- SA: Coles, Sigma Healthcare, IGA, Big W
- WA: Awesome Warehouse, Coles, IGA, Woolworths
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
DO NOT allow your child to consume this product. Return it to the store from which it was purchased for a full refund.
TOPICS: Food, Booze and Groceries