Choose one of three cases for $139 and get 24 bottles of Crown for free.
You'll get 12 Regional Reds / Whites or Mixed case featuring one bottle each from:
* Zonte's Footstep The Jubilee Cellarmasters 34th Anniversary Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2015
* Tolley Regional Adelaide Hills Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2015
* Hardys Cellar Collection Merlot 2016
* Taylors Tateham's Clare Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
* Maggies Song Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
* Kilikanoon Mulga Shiraz 2015
* Evans & Tate Original Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015
* Mcwilliam's Jj Mcwilliam Sauvignon Blanc 2015
* Looking Glass Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016
* Dorrien Estate Bin 4 Riesling 2015
* Tolley Regional Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2015
* Cormack & Co Margaret River Chardonnay 2016
The Crown Lager sells for $44.95 at Dan's, so if you deduct the price you're looking at paying roughly $94 for the dozen case, which works out at $7.83 a bottle. That's quite decent considering some of the wine in this bundle sells for $18 a bottle and none of them are priced at below $10 a bottle on their own.
Only available on delivery orders online (meaning you can't click and collect). Delivery to Sydney metro is $6.95 + $1.20 in handling fee.