Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without some festive boozy truffles, and Bailey's Truffles are on a whole other level. Making your own is a cinch - there's zero baking involved, and just four ingredients.
What are you waiting for?!
Baileys Christmas Truffles
- 3 tablespoons of Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 280g dark choc chips
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 150ml whipping cream
- Red and Green Christmas Sprinkles (optional)
What to do:
- Melt the butter and cream in a pan until gently boiling
- Put the chocolate chips in a bowl
- Pour the butter/cream over the choc chips & leave for a few minutes
- Stir the mixture gently
- Add the Baileys & stir it up
- Pop the mixture in the fridge for 3 hours
- Shape it into individual balls
- Decorate with Christmas sprinkles!
Why not gift them to someone? OR even better - stuff your face with them when the kids are in bed.