Zara has officially launched its Australian online store, and fashion lovers are positively frothing! Until today, we've had to watch with envy as other countries have enjoyed online shopping with the Spanish fast-fashion giant. Finally, we're part of the gang.
Top Picks at Zara Australia Online:
Fans will know that Zara churns out range after range of must-have fashion all year, but despite the mass of apparel and accessories available, the site is a relative cinch to navigate.
Online, you'll find the new 2018 collections for men, women, kids and bubs, and categories across all seasons, from outerwear to beachwear. (Slightly irksome is the fact that you can't sort by price, but you can filter by age and size, which helps in searching.)
All in all, the designs are heavenly and the prices reasonable. We want it all.
Here are some of the stand-outs in our favourite categories:
- Round Cat's Eye Sunglasses $29.95
- Draped-Neck Cardigan with Belt $29.95
- Oversized Cardigan $49.95
- Floral-Print Jeans $49.95
- Skater Dress with Pearl Studs $59.95
- Faux-Leather Jacket with Ruffled Trim $69.95
- Leather Tote Bag with Thin Straps $219
- Zara Basic Slim Fit Jeans $29.95
- Denim Dress with Buckle $49.95
- Lace-Up Mickey Ankle Boots $49.95
- Fury Sweater $29.95
- Mickey Mouse Sweater $35.95
- Micro-Chenille Sweater with Ribbons $39.95
- Flight Bomber Jacket $69.95
- Grover Backpack $45.95
- Knit Dungarees $29.95
- Knit Cardigan with Hood $39.95
- Basic Sweater with Buttons $25.95
- Denim-Effect Briefs $15.95
- Ribbed Jumpsuit $25.95
- Teddy Bear Boots $45.95
About Shopping Online at Zara Australia:
Zara's physical storefronts in Australia tend to be located in metro areas, so the introduction of an online store is heaven for those shoppers who live outside of the cities.
What is Zara TRF?
TRF stands for "trafaluc", and it is Zara's line for younger women. Within the Zara TRF range, you'll find louder, trendier apparel - less classic, more now.
How Much Does Shipping Cost at Zara Australia?
Standard shipping is $7.95 per order, or FREE for orders over $75.
Can You Collect Orders In Store?
Yes. Zara Australia's online store gives you the option of selecting a store for FREE collection of orders.
What is the Returns Policy at Zara Australia?
- Exchanges and returns are FREE at Zara Australia, and need to be made within 30 days of receiving your email confirmation of shipment.
- You can either return an item to a physical store, or you can process the return/exchange online through "My Account".
- Swimwear must have the hygiene sticker in place for a return or exchange to be processed
- Jewellery, tights, leggings, underwear, socks & sock leggings and hairbands can't be exchanged or returned.
Can You Use Gift Cards Online at Zara Australia?
Yes! But bear in mind that it must be used in the country in which it was purchased. For example, if you have a UK Zara gift card you can't use it in Australia.
Does Zara Australia Have AfterPay?
Not yet! Currently you can use major credit cards and Paypal to purchase online at Zara Australia.