Kids seem to need new shoes every five minutes, so this is the perfect place to score a pair of quality shoes for your little guys for a bargain. Some pairs at the current Clarks sale are reduced by over $70!
Quality, style and reliability is the criteria I go by when choosing shoes for my kids, and Clarks always seem to deliver on these points.
I'm a little bit in love with the unisex SUKI Boot in navy, which is now reduced to just $19 (from $89.95). It's a funky boot, easy to team with virtually any winter gear, and being unisex, it will be a safe hand-me-down item.
Other bargains include:
- Baby Halo Boot $10 (was $49.95)
- Clarks Vicki Boot $29 (was $89.95)
- Caity Full-Length Boot $49 (was $79.95)
- Valour Leather School Shoe $60 (was $99.95)
- Softly Zakk Leather Velcro Tab Shoe in Grey or Navy $29 (was $89.95)
- Ath Leap Leather Trainers in Red or Grey $19 (was $99.95)
- Tiny Zakk Leather Shoe in Grey Combo $29 (was $69.95)
- Vero Black Leather School Shoe with Velcro $60 (was $99.95)
Clarks ships Australia-wide for $9.95. Orders over $99 ship FREE.