Whether you still need to get the kids sorted for this winter, or you're on the look out for bigger sizes for later on, this is a must-see sale. Sports Direct has kids' jackets massively reduced - some under $10! - and there is $1.99 shipping. This is as cheap as it gets.
I've bought several jackets from Sports Direct for my kids over the years, but now with the introduction of cheap shipping to Australia (just $1.99), the deals become exceptionally good; cheaper in fact that some of our local discount department stores.
Take a look at these offers:
- Gelert Ottowa Fleece Jackets (various colours) $7.50
- Everlast Lightweight Rain Jacket Junior Boys $9.98 (was $43.98)
- Gelert Yukon Hood Fleece Unisex Infant $9.98 (was $49.98)
- Character Padded Jacket - Disney Frozen $9.98 (was $59.98)
- Gelert Atlas Microfleece Infants $10 (was $25.98)
- Gelert Packaway Jacket Infants $10 (was $39.98)
- Karrimor Running Jacket Kids $13.98 (was $49.98)
- Gelert Yukon Micro Fleece Top Juniors $13.98 (was $49.98)
- Character Padded Coat Infant Boys - Star Wars $15.98 (was $63.98)
- Lee Cooper Bubble Puffer Jackets (various colours) $17.98 (were $115.98)
- Nike Full Zip Club Fleece Hoodie Infant Boys $17.98 (was $59.98)
- No Fear Lined Biker Jacket Junior Boys $17.98 (was $145.98)
- Puffa Fur Hood Jacket Junior Girls $23.98 (was $119.98)
- Lee Cooper Hooded Bomber Jacket Girls $23.98 (was $149.98)
...and there are plenty more where these came from!
If you're after some wet-weather gear, check out the kids' waterproof suits as well - they are half price right now, and come in full-length blue or pink. (These are awesome for preschoolers.)
Standard shipping is $1.99 to Australia, and takes between one and two weeks.