Wow that’s cheap.
Was just browsing the Shavershop website and saw the VS Sassoon Goddess Waves Styler on sale for $7.95 while the RRP on it is around $93.
That is by far the cheapest price you’ll find on it - David Jones has it priced at $19, Myer has it for $19.95, Dick Smith has it marked at $29, and Betta is charging a good $89 for it.
I like to hear what others have to say about a particular product before I buy it and this one seemed to have pretty decent reviews online. I think most people will agree that the styler has a quick heat up time, is low maintenance and it lasts you at least a good couple of years.
• Style faster with better heat and conditioning ionic steam
• Ideal for creating volume or adding texture and body to all hair types
• Heats up to 230 degrees C.
• Conditioning ionic steam
• Variable temperature control to suit all hair types
• Water reservoir
• Ceramic Tourmaline Coated Plates
• Cool touch tip
• Professional salon length swivel power cord
Shipping is an extra $10 for all orders under $100.