Last time I wanted to buy a very similar Vinomofo Black Market deal, they'd already ran out of stock just hours after I'd received their email.
Check out these two bundles:
1.) Reds Lineup for $125 vs. rrp (prices directly from the cellar doors) of $380
* 2 x McLaren Vale Shiraz Mataro 2014 - 94 Halliday points, 5 red star producer
* 2 x Pyrenees Shiraz 2014 - 95 points by Tony Keys, 5 star producer
* 2 x Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - 5 red star producer
* 2 x McLaren Vale GSM 2015 - Boutique producer
* 2 x King Valley Sangiovese 2015 - Boutique producer
* 2 x Glenlofty Pyrenees Shiraz Viognier 2013 - 5 star producer
Each bottle works out on average $10.41 in this bundle, whereas if you were to buy them from the producers each of these wines would cost you between $28 and $35 a bottle.
2.) Premium 95+ Point Lineup for $139 (rrp $278)
* Heathcote Shiraz 2013 - 96 Halliday points, 95 points byThe Wine Front
* Moppity Reserve Hilltops Cab Sauv 2013 - 95 Halliday points, 95 points by Royal Queensland Wine Show and 5 gold medals
* Pyrenees Cabernet Blend 2012 - 96 points by Huon Hooke, 96 points by Royal Melbourne Wine Show, 96 points by Royal Queensland Wine Show, 1 trophy and 3 gold medals
* The Islander Estate Vineyards ‘Old Rowley’ Shiraz Blend 2013 - 96 Halliday points and Special Value rating by James Halliday
* Mount Avoca Back Blocks Shiraz 2014 - 95 points by Tony Keys, 93 points by Wine Showcase
* Barossa Shiraz Mourvedre 2012 - 96 Halliday points and Special Value rating by James Halliday
An impressive case of six at a very low price if you're into award winning, highly rated wines. :)
No Vinomofo coupon / voucher required to get this discount.