Only a few weeks of summer left, people - winter is looming! Sports Direct currently has up to 90% off boys' boots, so if it's new footwear your little guy needs for the cooler months, get over there STAT. You can pick up pairs as low as $10, with leather options from $12!
I love a cracking Sports Direct sale - in fact, I've bought countless things from this UK store over the years, and have saved a fortune in the process. The fact that there are always big brands up for grabs is a great thing, but so too is the ability to get your hands on some lesser-known (but massively cool) European brands that aren't commonly found here.
This boots sale includes the likes of Skechers, Firetrap, Lee Cooper and Soviet - and they are priced to clear!
- Soviet Remix Junior Boys Boots $12 (were $80)
- Crafted Zip Child Boys Chelsea Boots $12 (were $23.98)
- Crafted Apron Toddler Boys Boots LEATHER $12 (were $19.98)
- Skechers Bolders Toddler Boots $24 (was $73.98)
- Lee Cooper Boots in Tan Junior Boys LEATHER $30 (were $119.98)
- Kickers Kymbo Chuk Child Boys Boots $36 (were $119.98)
(I may or may not already have two pairs in my cart!)
This deal also applies to men's boots, with prices starting at just $30.
Don't forget to check out all other hot deals and Sports Direct coupons - these are always some of the hottest apparel and footwear deals around.
Standard shipping to Australia is $9.95. Allow up to 10 days, as all orders are shipped from the UK.