We may be in the midst of some scorching weather, but winter is worth a thought when you've got discounts of up to 80% on the table! If you know the kids are going to need new jackets this year, get over to Sports Direct for the current kids' jacket clearance. Prices start under $10, and these are about as cheap as it gets!
I've bought several jackets from Sports Direct for my kids over the years for the simple reason that when a hot sale is running, it's cheaper than anywhere else - even our local discount department stores.
Take a look at these offers:
Baby Jackets & Suits:
- Disney Padded Pram Suit Mickey Mouse Navy $12 (was $65.98)
- Disney Padded Pram Suit Minnie Mouse Blush $18 (was $65.98)
- Disney Mickey Mouse Navy Padded Jacket $16 (was $59.98)
- Disney Minnie Mouse Blush Padded Jacket $16 (was $59.98)
- Disney Frozen Padded Silver Jacket $10 (was $59.98)
- Lee Cooper Bubble Jacket in Blue $12 (was $115.98)
- Everlast Bubble Jacket Black $12 (was $79.98)
- Everlast Urban Bomber Jacket $18 (was $109.98)
- Crafted Pink Sherpa Jacket $20 (was $40)
- Lee Cooper Long Line Padded Jacket $22 (was $109.98)
...and there are plenty more where these came from!
If you're after some wet-weather gear, check out the kids' waterproof suits as well - they are half price right now, and come in full-length blue or pink. (These are awesome for preschoolers.)
Offer ends 3rd February. Standard shipping is $9.95 to Australia, and takes between one and two weeks.