I don't know about you, but my kids seem to need new shoes ALL THE TIME. How can they grow that fast? That's why I never pass up a good shoe sale, and this one is a cracker. PUMA has slashed priced by up to 60% and it's the perfect time to pick up kiddie kicks for as low as $20!
Firstly, this sale applies to adults as well, so if you're also in need of a new pair of trainers, make sure you have a good browse at this one - plenty of bargains to scoop up.
Second, sizing can be confusing this store, but I've spoken to PUMA to confirm the following:
- "Baby" sizes: US4 to US10 (approx five years)
- "Preschool" sizes: US11 to US3 (approx 8 years)
- "Kids/Junior" sizes: US4 and up
Take a look at these prices:
- BABY ESSENTIAL STRAP RUNNER $20 (were $50)
- BABY CARSON 2 V TRAINING SHOES $35 (were $50)
- BABY NRGY COMET RUNNING SHOES $35 (were $50)
- PRE SCHOOL ESCAPER SL STRAP TRAINERS $24 (were $60)
- PRE SCHOOL ESSENTIAL STRAP RUNNER $24 (were $60)
- PRESCHOOL REBOUND STREET V2 TRAINERS $35 (were $70)
- KIDS' ESCAPER SL TRAINERS $28 (were $70)
- KID'S REBOUND STREET V2 TRAINERS $40 (were $80)
- KIDS' REBOUND STREET V2 LEATHER HIGH TOPS $40 (were $80)
- KIDS' ESSENTIAL RUNNER RUNNING SHOE $28 (were $70)
Not sure when this one wraps up, but sizes are going fast. Get a wriggle on!
Standard shipping is $10, or FREE shipping over $100.