Zara Online may have only launched last year, but it's already fast becoming the go-to fashion spot for parents who are after beautiful kids' clothes at great prices. In fact, right now you can score up to 55% off kidswear at Zara, making it some of the best-value apparel anywhere!
I have to admit, I was one the many parents who jumped up and down at learning that Zara has opened an online store in Australia, and as a regular shopper there, I'm even more excited to have discovered how seamless the shopping experience is. My orders always arrive the very next day, which I LOVE!
The current sale is mostly comprised of summer stock, so it's your chance to buy up in bigger sizes and get ahead for next summer. There is quite a bit more sale stock for girls than boys, so if you have daughters - get ready to stock up! (I certainly have!)
Top picks for girls:
- Baby Floral Blouse $9.95 (was $17.95)
- Girls' Embroidered Tees $5.95 (were $12.95)
- Girls' Plumetis Tulle Skirt $14.95 (was $29.95)
Top picks for boys:
- Baby Dinosaur Denim Shirt $14.95 (was $25.95)
- Baby Disney Print Shirt $14.95 (was $29.95)
- Boys' Hawaiian Shirt $12.95 (was $29.95)
- Boys' Basic Suit Blazer $39.95 (was $89.95)
Sizes are disappearing fast!
Standard shipping is $9.95 or FREE over $100. Free returns on all orders.