As a result of my kids' ever-growing feet and tendency to lose shoes (how does that even happen?!), I'm constantly replacing footwear. Needless to say, I'm always after a bargain, and Sports Direct has a cracker of a sale on kids' Nike footwear right now: up to 50% off with just $1.99 shipping! And I'm off to fill up my cart...
Sports Direct is a UK-based business, and they ship to Australia - pretty quickly, too. I have ordered many things from this seller over the past few years, and quite often received my items within a week.
Check out these deals:
- Nike Tanjun Childrens Trainers $17.98 (were $59.98) only size 12 left
- Nike Dynamo Free Print Infant Boys Trainers$21 (were $53.98)
- Nike Star Runner Infant Boys $22 (were $43.98)
- Nike Star Runners Infant Girls$22 (were $43.98)
- Nike Revolution 4 Infant Girls Trainers $24 (were $47.98)
- Nike Pico 4 Infant Trainer $24 (were $43.98)
- Nike Star Runner Trainers Child Girls $26 (were $49.98)
- Nike SB Check Canvas Shoes Infant Boys $27 (were $53.98)
- Nike Revolution 4 Trainers Child Girls - Platinum $28 (were $53.98)
- Nike Downshifter 8 Trainers Infant Girls $28 (were $53.98)
- Nike MD Runner 2 Infant Girls Trainers $28 (were $53.98)
- Nike Dynamo Free Trainers Infant Girls $28 (were $53.98)
- Nike Star Runner Infants Trainers $35.98 (were $43.98)
- Nike Tanjun Racer Girls Trainers $36 (were $69.98)
...and there are loads more. It definitely doesn't get cheaper than this!
With sizing, C sizes refer to younger kids (up to a size 13), after that it goes into junior sizes.
Standard shipping to Australia is just $1.99.