Saw that Tontine was offering 40% off sitewide until the 20th of March, where I've found this quilt:
* Tontine Australian Washable Winter Wool Quilt Doona
Single $113.97 vs. $200+
Double $119.97 vs. $235+
Queen $125.97 vs. $254+
King $131.97 vs. $266+
I've compared the prices to MyDeal, Sleep Solutions and Myer, as neither Peter's of Kensington, Harris Scarfe, Target or Big W have this quilt by Tontine in stock.
The most luxurious quilt between you and a cold winter’s night. Generously filled to a super warm rating with Australian washable wool that has anti bacterial protection. Wool naturally insulates and regulates body temperature giving you a comfortable & restful night’s sleep. Covered in a beautiful cotton jacquard and finished in a box stitch pattern to ensure filling stays evenly distributed.
• Premium cotton jacquard cover for breathability
• Australian washable wool fill
• Super warm fill weight for Winter
• Anti bacterial protection for extended freshness
• Machine washable