This is the last week for Baby Bunting’s Stocktake Sale during which you’ll be able to pick up the Mother’s Choice Easyfit LX Car Seat for $149.
That is about $150 off its regular price and about $80 less than what Big W is charging for it.
Looks like they don’t have this available on this on their site anymore, but you can call your local store to see if they have any in stock.
I was reading up a bit on this car seat online and looks like this is one of the first convertible car seats in Australia without a base or anti-rebound bar that actually meet up to the Australian safety standards. It can be used from approx. 12 months of age to up to 4 years of age.
• Inbuilt rebound bar for easy installation
• Convert from rearward to forward-facing in one step
• Easy in-car, one-hand harness adjustment allows headrest to be adjusted without hang to uninstall the car seat
• Removable infant insert and headrest pillow t
• Safe rearward facing to 12 months Suitability Rearward-facing Suitable from newborn to approx. 12 months of age
• To be used in forward-facing position with built-in harness from approx. 12 months of age to approximately 4 years of age
The offer ends on the 10th of Jan. 2016.