I really need some new jumpers, so I had a look at ASOS' sale and found some great bargains.
Currently they're offering up to 70% off selected styles across all categories and an extra:
* $30 off when you spend $150 (AUTUMN30)
* $50 off when you spend $200 (AUTUMN50)
* $70 off when you spend $250 (AUTUMN70)
Great if you're planning to renew your wardrobe or have a "seasonally budget" to spice up your collection (yeah, I do that...).
I always start by sorting the items by price and this time around I only looked at jumpers up to $30 a pop. I've found several styles I liked, but only 5 available in size 10 (actually one of them is a size 12 haha) with a total of $115. I thought to myself I might as well add another jumper for $35 to reach the minimum spend threshold for the coupon discount and get this last jumper for just $5. I ended up with the Micha Lounge Croped Long Sleeve Jumper (in size 12) for effectively $6 after the coupon discount, which is a whopping 94% off its original price.
6 jumpers for a total of $121, which is roughly $20 a pop.
* QED London Longline Roll Neck Sleeveless Jumper $13
* Brave Soul Cold Shoulder Jumper $21
* Vila High Neck Long Sleeve Top $24
* ASOS Cardigan With Deconstructed Hem $27.50
* ASOS Jumper With Reconstructed Detail $29.50
* Micha Lounge Croped Long Sleeve Jumper $36
+ code AUTUMN30. Free shipping as well on all orders over $40.
This is just an example, there are thousand of items across all categories at ASOS with similar discounts. :)