Was going to pick up just the 32cm Saute Pan from Kitchen Warehouse, but realised that it actually turns out to be cheaper if I buy the 2pc set.
~ Scanpan Classic 2pc Set w/ 32cm Saute Pan & 27cm Grill Pan for $149 ~
The saute pan alone would have cost me $155 and here I’m getting the 2pc set for even less. Kitchen and Everten also have this set in stock but they both seem to be charging over $199 for it, so this is a great deal.
The set gives you all sorts of options - the saute pan you'll use it for everything from bacon and eggs to whipping up pasta sauces and that grill pan is really like a healthy indoor bbq.
• Heavy duty, pressure cast aluminium with extra thick base for quick heat up
• Ceramic titanium surface with PFOA-free GreenTek non-stick coating
• Fat-free frying, metal utensils safe
• Suitable for all stove tops, except induction
• Guaranteed not to warp
• Fast and even heat distribution
• Ovenproof up to 260°C
• Dishwasher safe
• Designed and manufactured in Denmark
Shipping is an extra $9.90 on any size order.