Been looking for ways to cut back on your grocery expenses? Take a look at the new voucher offers eBay: you can wipe $20, 40, or $50 off your entire online grocery spend at Woolworths Online for a limited time, and it's a very welcome saving this close to Christmas.
These vouchers can only be used at Woolworths online. The credit doesn't count towards your delivery costs, but if you are spending over $30, you can take advantage of FREE Click & Collect at your local store.
These are the options:
- Pay $150 - get a $170 voucher (save $20)
- Pay $200 - get a $240 voucher (save $40)
- Pay $300 - get a $350 voucher (save $50)
The fine print:
- Vouchers are single use only, and not refundable
- There is a limit of three vouchers per person
- Vouchers must be used by 30th November, 2021
- You can pay for your vouchers using Paypal, credit card or debit card
- You can only use one voucher per shop at Woolworths Online
- You can't use the vouchers on the following items: Woolworths flowers, delivery costs, smoking products, gift cards, egift cards, mobile phones or recharges or travel cards and tickets
This is definitely a very simple way to save some cash, especially if you have staples you can stock up on in bulk: nappies, wipes, toilet paper, non-perishable food and cleaning products.
And then there's all that Christmas food!
Woolworths promises that you won't pay more for a product online than you do in-store (with the exception of store-specific promotions or sales), so there's nothing to lose by ordering online.
See more about shopping online at Woolworths here.
Offer expires 26th November, 2018. Remember, you have until 30th November 2921 to use your vouchers.