I just thought I have a look at Scoopon's travel deals as I'm planning a trip around my birthday in January and found this:
Stay 3 nights for $799, 5 nights for $1,299 or 7 nights for $1,499 in an upgraded Premier Deluxe Room for 2 adults.
Book by the 18th of February for stays until 26th of December 2017. Selected dates have a surcharge - scroll down for details and T&Cs on Scooopon's page. Additional 3rd person is allowed as well, and you can also pay a bit more to stay in a Premier Club Room.
* Daily buffet breakfast
* A 60-minute massage each
* A 3-course set menu dinner for two adults
* One-way transfers in a shared vehicle
* Early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
* 30% off food and beverages at the resort
* Welcome drink and cold face towel upon arrival, plus fruits and flowers in your room
* Free scheduled shuttle bus from Padma Ubud to Ubud central (plus return)
* Free scheduled yoga classes, cycling and trekking
* 30% off spa treatments (excluding Elemis product treatments)
* Daily-replenished in-room mineral waterIn-room tea and coffee making facilities, plus an espresso coffee machine
* Pillow menu
Rated #1 of 8 Resorts in Payangan, Ubud by TripAdvisor and got excellent reviews on Booking.com (9.4) and other sites as well.
I have checked prices on Trivago and Booking.com for the same dates and turns out you would save over $500 on a 7 night stay in a deluxe room.