Awesome deal on this phone + 8GB plan bundle from Woolies - ends today (23rd of June)
What you'll get:
* Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
* Bonus Samsung Gear VR
* 8GB Data on 4G network
* Unlimited calls & SMS (standard national)
* $100 towards your next shop for Woolworths Rewards members
All that for $70/month over 24 months, which will add up to a total minimum cost of $1680.
Compare that to other telcos, who have similar plans for a whole lot more:
* Vodafone - $2232 for the same 24 months 8GB plan, which is $93 a month
* Telstra - $2376 on a 2.5GB plan or $2520 on their 10GB plan (6 + 4GB bonus data until end of August) which is $99 or $105 a month for over 24 months
* and even better than Optus' deal on the S7 (not the edge) for $1920 or $2400 for 6BG or 15GB respectively with a two year contract
The S7 on its own sells for about $1200 at local stores, so in theory you would be only paying $20 a month for your 8GB plan over the next two years, not to mention that you'll save about $500 off the next best plan offered by Vodafone.
Although you'll get the bonus Samsung Gear VR no matter where you go, at Woolies you'll also get an extra $100 shopping credit besides your cheaper monthly cost on your plan.