I just found some shorts, jeans and black trousers in SABA's sale section for below $50 each, which is great considering that not only are they quality and stylish, they would have originally cost me around $150 each...
Of course sizes are limited on many of these items, but I recommend having a look as there are roughly 50 items on sale below $50. Here are a few examples I liked:
* Lily shorts for $23.40 (were $149)
* Skye straight jeans for $35.40 (were $180)
* Rae super soft jeans for $41.40 (were $159)
Although not that cheap, still a good discount on the following styles which I absolutely love:
* Margot blouse for $71.40 (was $179) in ivory, only sizes 12 and 14 left in stock - a similar top Gabi is also on sale for $53.40 (was $129) and is available in almost all sizes
* Poppi skirt for $77.40 (was $199) - the image does not do much justice for this skirt, but I think with a nice pair of heels and a decent top this could make a lovely centrepiece of an outfit. Available in all sizes in black and "powder".
* Lily bias dress in a shade of champagne for $107.40 (was $269) in all sizes between 4 and 10. Typical me, the one thing I love the most is one of the more expensive styles on sale... However, you'll get 60% off the original price, which isn't bad for a SABA dress.