I'm on the roll with finding great deals on hair stylers lately.
Harris Scarfe has he Remington Steam Styer for only $23.95 after a discount of 70%.
That’s even cheaper than the deal I wrote up on this last month when Harvey Norman had it on sale for $29.
Here’s a look at the prices on it right now: The Good Guys - $29.95, Billy Guyatts - $80, Harvey Norman- $89.95.
The styler is a straightening iron and curler all in one and it uses relaxing and smoothing ionic steam so you can style your hair quicker and easier.
List of it’s key features:
• Ceramic coated plates with Moroccan Argan Oil conditioners
• Smoothing Ionic Steam relaxes & seals moisture in cuticles
• Plate vibration technology for one stroke styling
• Wide plates for fast, smooth & shiny results
• Fast 30 second heat up time
• Digital temperature display
• Variable heat settings from 130°C - 230°C
• Detachable heat protective styling sleeves
• Salon swivel cord
• Automatic power off
Offer expires on the 10th of May 2016.