The Oral B Tirzone 500 Toothbrush is $49 at Chemist Warehouse. Looks like they are low in stock online but you can try to see if your local store has any stock available.
Here’s what all you’ll find in the box:
• 1 x Ergonomic, waterproof brush handle
• 1 x Charging station
• 1 x Brush head
Dick Smith seems to be selling this same toothbrush for just under $90 on sale, and Amcal is charging even more for it at $94.95, meanwhile, Shavershop has it on sale for 40% off at $59.95.
This particular toothbrush doesn’t have as many features as some of the other Oral B toothrbrushes you'll find in the market but it’s still much better than any of the manual ones.
From what I’ve heard, the brush has a triple active deep cleaning technology that gets up to 2x deeper between teeth leaving you with 100% more plaque removal than a manual toothbrush.
• 2 Minute timer: Brush like a dentist
• Dynamic Angled Power Tip
• Shorter Stationery Bristles
• Wide Cleaning Bristles
• For hard to reach back teeth
• Thorough tooth surface cleaning
• Reaches deep between teeth
• Pressure sensor to protect teeth & gums
• LED charge indicator & low charge warning system
• Remove up to 2x more plaque
• Pressure sensor: lights up when brushing too hard
• 30 second quadrant timer assists during brushing
• 11 Day Battery Life
• Made in Germany