Oh my, I've gone completely weak at the knees over the new GoldTouch range at Williams Sonoma - it's not only completely swoonworthy, it's also commercial-grade gear, made to last. You can buy the GoldTouch range individually, starting at $22, or as a set of six pieces for $120.
The gold factor goes beyond aesthetics here; GoldTouch is actually a tough ceramic coating that aids in the longevity of the pan, is rust proof, and ensures goodies slide right out. In essence this is bakeware that is made to be used and used. Think of all the muffins!
It gets better, too. The reinforced aluminised steel and diamond-textured surface makes for even heat distribution - no more lopsided cakes!
Here are some of the gems:
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Round Cake Pan 20cm $30
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Pie Dish $28
- Williams Sonoma GoldTouch Nonstick Muffin Pan $34
- Williams Sonoma GoldTouch Square Cake Pan 20cm $34
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well $40
- Williams Sonoma GoldTouch Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Set $120
Imagine if these tins produce golden cupcakes? OMG...
Add it to your Mother's Day list STAT!
Shipping is FREE orders from $99.