est and Less has some of the cutest kiddie gear around, and starting at just $2.75 for a pure cotton tee, it's exceptional value. The latest styles to hit Best & Less include some brilliant options for Australia Day 2019, so if you're planning an event, or even just heading to the beach with the rest of the country, go grab some tees for the kids now. I sure will be!
As above, these tees are all 100 per cent cotton, and super comfy to wear. My little guy has a few of these and they wash and wear well.
Toddler sizes range from 0 to 6, and kids' sizes from 7 to 16. Baby rompers range from Tiny Baby to 18 months.
- G'Day Romper $4 (sizes newborn - 18 months)
- My Dad is a Top Bloke Romper $4 (sizes newborn - 18 months)
- Straight Outta Straya Tee $2.75 (sizes 0-6)
- Aussie Aussie Aussie Tee $2.75 (sizes 0-6)
- Straya Tee $2.75 (sizes 0-6)
- You Little Ripper Tee $2.75 (sizes 0-6)
- Cutest Aussie Ever Tee $2.75 sizes 0-6)
- Authentic Straya - Girls' Tee $4 (sizes 7-16)
- Aussie - Girls' Tee $4 (sizes 7-16)
There are some classics for adults as well, including a brilliant "Sheila" singlet for women ($7), and a "Straight Outta Straya" tee for men ($7).
Australia Day is on Saturday 26th January this year, and we get a national public holiday on Monday 28th in lieu - YAY!
Standard shipping is $10 at Best & Less.