The Clarks kids' clearance sale is in full swing, with new arrivals all the time. These are quality shoes in some of the cutest designs around, including excellent options for school. You can save up to 75% on styles that cover all seasons. Get over there and have a stickybeak!
These are some of my picks:
- Frida II Pink Sandal $20 (were $39.95)
- Little Vibe Leather in Navy $20 (were $89.99)
- Starlet in Metallic Gold $20 (were $79.95)
- Carnaby Pink Suede Boot $30 (were $89.95)
- Ferris Vibe Leather Runner $30 (were $119.95)
- Maisy Mary Jane Shoe $30 (was $79.95)
- Mable Suede Boot in Navy $30 (were $79.95)
- Estelle Black Leather Lace-Up School Shoe $60 (were $109.95)
- Hi-Top Soda Shoe $20 (was $59.95)
- Carnaby Blue Suede Boot $30 (was $89.95)
- Junior Trainer in Denim $30 (was $49.95)
- Neilsen Sandal $30 (was $49.95)
- Surfing Coast Sandal $30 (were $54.95)
- Troop Navy Sandal $30 (was $49.95)
- Softly Cub Leather Prewalker Boots $40 (were $89.95)
- Tristan Tan Lace-Up Casual Shoe $40 (were $59.95)
- Reflex Black Leather Upper Boot $50 (were $99.95)
- Scotch Black Leather Velcro School Shoe $50 (were $139.95)
And that's just the beginning!
This is a cracking sale and a great opportunity to get the kids' footwear sorted for next year, without spending a fortune.
If there's one thing I've learnt from years of buying kids' shoes, it's that if you don't buy quality footwear, replacements tend to be constant. Clarks shoes haven't let me down yet - and on that note, I'm off to fill up my cart!
Standard shipping is $9.95, or FREE over $99.