Ikea (WA & SA) - Eat Your Discount Promo On Again!!!
Dine at Ikea from Monday to Friday and the total amount of your food and drinks will be taken off your purchase!
"Eat Your Discount" Terms and Conditions
How to claim:
Present your IKEA Restaurant receipt at the main checkouts and you will receive the total amount of the receipt as a discount off your store purchase.
Terms and Conditions
* The 'Eat Your Discount' offer is valid Monday to Fridays from 13th December until 24th December 2010 (excluding public holidays), in the Adelaide and Perth IKEA stores only.
* Information on how to claim (above) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
* The discount will be off store purchases, up to the amount spent on food and drinks consumed immediately in the IKEA Restaurant during the promotion period but not exceeding the store purchase amount. The discount does not apply to food and drinks purchased from the IKEA Bistro or Swedish Food Market.
* The discount is only valid in the store on the same day the food and drink is consumed, as dated on the receipt, and will expire once the store has closed.
* Only one IKEA Restaurant meal receipt can be claimed per transaction.
* If the store purchase amount is less than the value of the Restaurant receipt, then the maximum discount is the store purchase amount.
* The discount is not redeemable for cash.
* For products that are returned or exchanged, the discount amount will be deducted.
* The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or for the purchase of gift cards.
* If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right entirely at its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the offer period and these conditions.
* The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd, ABN 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo, WA 6018.