Went on to the Peters of Kensington site after getting an email from them advertising their Grand Re-Opening Sale with discounts of up to 80%.
As a part of this sale, you’ll be able to get a good price on the Circulon Elite Steel Deep Skillet with 30cm lid. It is marked for $74 (with delivery charges of another $7) which isn’t bad at all considering Circulon themselves are charging $264.95 for the same skillet.
If you’ve been looking for some great non-stick cookware, this is a decent buy. They actually have two different finishes within their non stick range and I like this one better because of it’s polished stainless steel exterior.
Besides just the good looks though, here are some of the key features of this skillet:
• Thick aluminium-core base heats up quickly and evenly.
• 18/10 stainless steel exterior, polished to a shiny metal finish.
• Interior features Circulon’s Total non-stick titanium composite, rippled cooking surface.
• Transparent tempered glass lid with a stainless steel rim
• Folded rim for drip-free pouring.
• Riveted 18/10 stainless steel handle features a silicone insert for a slip-free grip.
• Oven safe to 200ºC.
• Suitable for all cooktops – including induction.