Winter is hammering on our doors, folks. And, if you are anything like me (and by that I mean always cold), it's time to get the winter woollies back in play - especially when it comes to bedding.
The Massive May Sale at Harris Scarfe will make preparing for the big freeze a no brainer. There's half-price bedding across quilts, sheets, blankets, underlays and pillows, and all from reliable brands. Stock is going fast, so you had better get a move on!
Here are some of the top grabs:
- Tontine 500 gsm Wool Quilt $59.95 for single bed
- Soren Four Seasons Microfibre Quilt $59.95 for queen bed
- Jason Wool Blanket 400gsm $99.98 for single/double beds in natural or taupe
- Gainsborough Australian Wool Blanket $99.95 for queen/king bed in latte, ivory and slate
- Soren 250tc Fitted Sheets $19.95 for single bed in charcoal, white, sandshell or blue
- Elysian 400tc Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheets $39.95 for queen bed in white, silver, linen and charcoal
Underlays, Protectors and Electric Blankets:
- Urbane Home Cotton Cover Mattress Protector $34.98 for queen bed
- Urbane Home 3 Step Fitted Electric Blanket $59.95 for double and queen beds
- Urbane Home Wool Underlay $39.95 for single bed
- Tontine 'I Need a Fibre Fresh Pillow' Medium 2pk $17.48 each
- Phase 2 Shredded Memory Foam Pillow $14.95 each
Sale ends 15th May 2017. Delivery is free when you spend over $99.