Parents will know that quality costumes don't come cheap, especially at times of the year like Book Week and Halloween. That's why it's well worth getting over to Costume Box and scoring some huge savings on cracking fancy-dress gear. Right now you can take a further 20% off sale items with code BOXING20.
Keep in mind that this additional reduction applies to all sale items, including men's and women's costumes.
Top picks for kids: (price is with code applied)
- Servant Girl Costume - Horrible Histories $7.99 (was $24.99)
- Pixar Finding Dory Classic Nemo toddler and Girls Costume $15.99 (was $38.99)
- Traditional Dorothy Girls Costume $15.99 (was $29.99)
- Native American Girls Costume $15.99 (was $39.99)
- The Addams Family Morticia Girls Costume $17.59 (was $43.99)
- Prince of Darkness Vampire Boys Costume $18.39 (was $44.99)
- Tudor Boys Costume $18.39 (was $45.99)
- David Walliams Deluxe Ratburger Boys Costume $19.99 (was $59.99)
- Lil Warrior Boys Toddler Costume $23.99 (was $38.99)
- Big Top Terror Clown Boys Costume $23.99 (was $44.99)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Drax the Destroyer Deluxe Boys Costume $22.39 (was $55.99)
- Deluxe Mary Poppins Costumes - Girls $31.99 (was $55.99) also in tween size
- Lego Batman Movie Batman Prestige Boys Costume $41.59 (was $103.59)
...and there's heaps more!
I have to admit, I spent way too much on costumes for my daughter last year, and the main reason for this was the fact that we hadn't planned ahead and I wound up pay full retail prices with express shipping at the very last minute. That won't be happening this year! I'm off to Costume Box to stock up on some great gear for the year ahead.
- Enter code BOXING20 for a further 20% off sale prices
Standard shipping is $8.99 or free over $89.