Saw this pair of Nike junior football boots on the front page of Amart Sports' latest catalogue for $54.99.
That's a good price compared to Rebel who is charging $79.99 for the same pair of Nikes. Besides the cool design, these come with a Trophy Touch upper for high speed control, lightweight TPU outsole with moulded studs and a moulded sockliner for the perfect fit.
Available in sizes US 01 to 06.
"Keep your touch, even at full tilt in the Nike Mercurial Victory V Electro Flare Pack Junior FG Football Boots. A textured upper gives you excellent grip on the ball when you're running at full pace, while the stud design allows you to move quickly in all directions with great traction. With a design similar to top level speed boots worn by the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, you'll get a taste of Nike quality in the Mercurial Victory."
* Textured synthetic leather "Trophy Touch" upper for great ball control when you're sprinting.
* Similar design to top level speed boots from Nike.
* Lightweight TPU outsole designed to fit your foot.
* Stud pattern gives you excellent traction for quick cuts in all directions
Contoured sock liner for added comfort.
* Great value speed option from Nike, suitable for all sports played on firm natural grass.