Saw Scoopon is running various offers on gym passes, but in my opinion this is the best one, because:
* It's only $10
It is the lowest value membership voucher to any gym at Scoopon right now (and other voucher pages as well). $10 for 4 weeks of unlimited training is definitely worth it...
* Save $100 on continuing membership costs compared to other gyms
At Fit n Fast once your 4 week pass ends, you won’t have to pay a sign-up fees and your membership will cost $75 at its regular price vs. $178 at Goodlife for example. If you do decide to continue your membership, you’ll also get two PT sessions for free.
* Bring a friend for free every time you work out
This extra kind of gives you (and your buddy) a BOGOF deal ... So you could share the costs ($5 each?!) Although this gym pass might not be as fancy as the membership at Goodlife Health Club, you'll still get unlimited access to the gym and to a massive range of fitness options (including virtual group classes).
- Valid until 29 June 2016
- Valid for new clients only (18 years and over)
- Gym pass must be activated and is only valid during staff hours
- Not valid for ‘Quickie Max’ classes
- Classes not available at Westfield Sydney CBD
- Extra guest is valid for one guest per 4 week pass holder. Pass holder must be present
- Membership begins from the date of redemption
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use