Get up to 50% off with an extra $25 off when you spend over $150 at Kathmandu (excluding seconds and gift cards) -
Offer is only available for Summit Club members until the 18th of November, starting online today (Wednesday 16th) and in-store tomorrow (Thursday 17th).
There are some bits and pieces you can pick up for below $10, e.g. enamel mugs for $5.99 a pop or 8 in 1 keychain tool, collapsible silicone bowl, cutlery set and coffee cups for $7.99 each.
If you want to reach the minimum spend threshold of $150 to get the extra discount, you could either
* go for a higher priced item such as
- the Litehaul 38L Convertible Shoulder Carry Laptop Backpack v3 for $144.98
- the OBOZ Bridger Low Bdry Men's Hiking Shoes for $163.99
- the Voltai 40L Backpack v2 or the Comet Water Repellent Mummy Down Sleeping Bag v2 for $174.98
Prices are after the extra discount, all were originally over $249.98.
* or combine some more reasonably priced things
- polo shirts or tees for $25 a pop
- jumpers for $49.98
- camping accessories for ~$40
- shoes / sandals starting from $79.98
There are over 400 items in this category, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some bargains.