Was looking at this stewpot at Kitchen Warehouse, but luckily found a much better deal on it at Homewares Direct.
~ Tefal Jamie Oliver Hard Anodized Non-Stick Stewpot 24cm E8474644 for $89.99 ~
Couldn’t find it for under $100 anywhere else, in fact it’s:
$129 at Kitchen Warehouse
$145 at Your Home Depot
$169 at Peter’s of Kensington
$179 at The Good Guys
I needed a new stewpot and the Tefal pots and pans I’ve already got have lasted me a good few years so I thought this would be a good buy.
Seems like a decent collection of pots - they’ve got a tough hard anodized exterior and a smart non-stick interior. These are safe for use in the oven as well as all kinds of cooktops.
• Designed in France by Tefal, in conjunction with Jamie Oliver.
• Made from heavyweight, hard anodised aluminium
• Non-stick interior is free from any harmful chemicals.
• Solid riveted handles are made from stainless steel.
• Includes a heat-tempered glass lid with steel handle.
• Curved lips are designed to make pouring easy.
• Oven safe to 260°C.
• Suitable for all cooking surfaces - including induction cooktops