Just saw that Platypus is offering an extra 20% off sale items, which can get you most of the Converse styles for between $31.20 and $71.20.
It's significantly cheaper than anywhere else online - I have checked over at General Pants, The Iconic, SurfStitch, Glue Store, Universal Store, Converse.com.au, Hype DC, City Beach and Footlocker, and they all seem to sell a variety of the same styles, the majority of them being priced at between $80 and $100.
They've got limited sizes in stock, which is understandable at these prices, but there are plenty of styles to choose from. Here are some examples:
* Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Washed for $31.20
* Chuck Taylor All Star Dainty for $47.20
* Chuck Taylor All Star '70 Lo Andy Warhol $63.20
* Chuck Taylor All Star High Street in Black / White $63.20
* Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars multi colour (hi and lo) $71.20
Shipping is free on orders over $50, so buying the more expensive styles will save you $10 in delivery costs.