It's a decent offer from Cellarmasters featuring six varieties for a total of $119, plus you're getting a free bottle of Krondorf Chardonnay - which sells for roughly $15 at Dan Murphys.
You can also divide the total to 13 bottles instead, which would bring you closer to $9 per bottle.
In the mixed dozen, you'll get two bottles each of:
* Villa Ducali Puglia Sangiovese 2015
* Stefano De Pieri White Label Due Viti 2015
* Tyrrell's Ashmans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2015
* Stefano De Pieri Tre Viti 2015
* Mcwilliam's Jj Mcwilliam Sauvignon Blanc 2015
* Dorrien Estate Bin 6 Pinot Grigio 2015
Most of which would cost you over $10 a bottle in a straight case on sale at Cellarmasters, claiming a discount of 50% off cellar prices.
Available until the end of the year.