Whether it's for Mother's Day or you just want a quick and easy way to brighten up your cooking routine, Booktopia has plenty of cooking books on sale to which you can apply their free shipping code. As a result, you can get your hands on some very interesting (and not 50 years old) titles starting from as low as $3.95.
Here are some examples -
* Popular Potatoes 100 Easy And Delicious Recipes for $3.95. Compare it to $12.49 at Bookworld or $21+ elsewhere.
* Essential Desserts $6.75 vs. next best price of $29.36 at The Book Depository
* Catherine Saxelby's Complete Food and Nutrition Companion - The Ultimate A-Z Guide for $11.25. This book ranges between $22 and $35 at other stores including delivery.
* The Family Cooks 100+ Recipes to Get Your Family Craving Food That's Simple, Fresh, and Incredibly Good for You for $16.25. I have found this book at Angus & Robertson, The Nile, Fishpond, The Book Depository, and plenty of other stores for at least double the price.
* Cakes in Bloom for $18.25 - Angus & Robertson has this on sale for $28.95 delivered, meanwhile all other local stores would charge you around $45 for this same hardcover.
* In the Charcuterie for $33.75. This book about "Making Sausage, Salumi, Pates, Roasts, Confits, and Other Meaty Goods" would cost you over $50 elsewhere.