Easter is getting closer and the kids are ready and waiting for all that chocolate! If you're yet to stock up for your hunts and gifts, Coles and Woolworths have some cracking Easter deals this week that will save you half off the regular price of popular goodies.
Remember, both stores offer Click & Collect services, which is a godsend if you're strapped for time.
Sales run from Wednesday to Tuesday at Coles and Woolworths, and this week's offerings are particularly brilliant for the busy parents who haven't quite got around to preparing for the Easter Bunny's visit - like me!
Top deals this week: 17th - 23rd April
- Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs Bags 390g $10 (were $20)
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Easter Bunny 80g $2 (was $4)
- Lindt Maxi Carrot Gift Pack 375g $15 (was $30, not available online)
- Lindt Mini Egg Assorted Bag 300g $8 (was $16)
- Lindt Easter Gala Gift Box 400g $15 (was $30)
- Cadbury Creme Egg Ice Cream $3.50 (was $7)
- Cadbury Favourites Easter Chick Tin 700g $15 (was $30)
TIP!! If you head into Coles or Woolworths over the long weekend, make a point of swinging by the Easter aisle - even if the thought of more chocolate makes you queasy by that stage. It's very likely that you'll start to see big reductions on Easter craft supplies and gifts from Saturday or Sunday, and it's a great opportunity to put away some gear for next year.
Seen any more fab Easter deals? Leave a comment below!