I am always on the lookout for solid kitchenware items, so you can imagine my excitement when I spotted this 9-in-1 Salad Spinner and Slicer for $9 (reg. $39).
It's BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and super easy to use. It is multi-function, so can serve as a:
- Salad spinner
- Storage container
- Serving bowl
- Mincer – the lid can whip up mashed potatoes or baby food
- Slicer – can slice carrots or potatos in seconds
- Julienne slicer – makes zucchini noodles or chef-quality coleslaws
- Coarse grater – can coarse grate onions
- Medium grater – can grate cheese, carrots or root vegetables
- Fine grater – can grate through garlic, finely grate parmesan, or fresh nutmeg
Shipping is not included in the order, but is estimated depending on where you live. For those in Melbourne, the cost would be $5, which is still a savings. Have you ever used one of these? Let us know what you think in the comments!