Get $40 off all orders over $100 at Get Wines Direct using their voucher 40CASH during checkout, valid on the 14th of March only.
The good thing is that the prices of the wines they stock are already heavily reduced, so getting an extra $40 off on dozen cases which tend to be around $110 is a steal.
Wines at Get Wines Direct are not the typical labels you would find at other retailers, but many of them are premium quality boutique wines, or hard to find vintages from well known regions and winemakers.
* Eagle Vale Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 for $8.65 a bottle after discount (usually around $15 a bottle elsewhere)
* Gravel & Loam Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2014 for $7.65 a bottle (not bad for a Marlborough Savvy)
* Rupert's Ridge Heathcote Vermentino 2013 for $6.65 a bottle (I know it sounds weird but I love trying wine with a nice/cool label design, usually don't get disappointed. Another enticing factor is that it's a Vermentino)
* Te Muna Valley The Hawk Martinborough Pinot Noir 2009 for $8.65 a bottle (A Pinot Noir with an RRP of $32...)
* Yalumba Organic South Australian Chardonnay 2015 for $11.65 a bottle (not a bad price for an organic wine from Yalumba)