Thinking of making personalised Christmas cards for your friends and family this year? Well, you can do it for a fiver! At Groupon there is a fabulous offer running where you can create 12 personalised Christmas cards for just $5 saving you 87%. If you have relatives all over the place this one is a no-brainer!
The professional cards will include your favourite photo (be it the kids, or something hilarious that will make the in-laws laugh their proverbials off), and you can add fun backgrounds and frames to jazz them up.
These are the options:
- 12 Personalised Christmas Cards (4" x 6") $5 (was $39.95)
- 12 Personalised Christmas Cards (5" x 7") $8 (was $49.95)
- 24 Personalised Christmas Cards (4" x 6") $9 (was $79.90)
- 24 Personalised Christmas Cards (5" x 7") $14 (was $99.90)
- 36 Personalised Christmas Cards (4" x 6") $12 (was $119.85)
- 36 Personalised Christmas Cards (5" x 7") $18 (was $149.85)
Once you buy the Groupon, you'll receive an email instructing you how to redeem your cards online at Photobook Club.
If you haven't use online photo and printing services before, don't worry, the process if very simple. All you have to do is upload your photos, select the card style you like and drag your photos onto the template. It takes very little effort, and you end up with a lovely result.
Given the time it takes to print and send these. you will need to redeem your vouchers by 1st December at Photobook Club to guarantee receiving them well in time for Christmas. But, as most of us like to start sending out cards in early December, I'd be placing my order now if I were you!
Standard delivery is $4.95, which you pay when you redeem the voucher.