30% cash-back on Microsoft hardware items (maximise with clearance sales)
Microsoft are having a 30% cash-back promotion based on the RRP of items listed on the link page. However if you can find a retailer running clearance sales on Microsoft goods, you´ll still get the same cash-back amount, thus lowering the overall price which you have to pay.
Overview of the offer details:
* Only 3 claims per person allowed for the offer
* The cash-back amount will be deposited into your nominated bank account before the 30th of August 2013
* Participating stores for the offer include Harvey Norman, Domayne, Joyce Mayne, JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, Dick Smith, Officeworks, Big W, Myer, Bing Lee and David Jones.
Couple of clearance items worth checking out:
- Clearance sale at Harvey Norman on the Wired Desktop 600 $14, but after cash back $8 (http://www.harveynorman.com.au/microsoft-wire-keyboard.html)
- Clearance sale from Good Guys on the Touch Explorer Black mice for $34, but after cash back $19 (http://www.thegoodguys.com.au/buyonline/Microsoft_Explorer_Touch_Mouse_U5K-00017)
- Xbox 360 Wired Controller or Windows $38 from BigW, but after cash back $26 (http://www.bigw.com.au/entertainment/video-games-consoles/xbox360/xbox360-accessories/bpnBIGW_AID101007/xbox-360-xbox-360-wired-controller-black)
TOPICS: Computers and Electronics