Need new running or training shoes? This is your chance to snatch them up for a bargain. Nike Australia has just kicked off its Black Friday "Cyber" sale which will run from 24th November until the 28th November, and shoppers can score 20% off full-priced items with code CYBER_AU.
Some of our picks include: (price is with code applied)
- NIKE AIR MAX THEA KNIT $128 (was $160)
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 SD $152 (was $190)
- NIKE INTERNATIONALIST SE $120 (was $150)
- NIKE AIR ZOOM WILDHORSE 4 $128 (was $160)
- NIKE AIR ZOOM STRUCTURE 21 $160 (was $200)
- JORDAN GRIND $152 (was $190)
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT $224 (was $280)
- NIKE COURT BOROUGH LOW $80 (was $100)
- NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX $88 (was $110)
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 LEATHER $56 (was $70)
- AIR JORDAN XI RETRO THREE-QUARTER $104 (was $130)
- NIKE AIR MAX SEQUENT 2 $96 (was $120)
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 $104 (was $130)
- AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO $136 (was $170)
- Enter code: CYBER_AU at checkout for your discount to be applied on full-priced items.
Sale ends Tuesday 28th November. Standard shipping is $7.95 in Australia.